QGroundControl provides full flight control and vehicle setup for ArduPilot or PX4 powered vehicles. The goal for QGroundControl is improved ease of use for new users as well as high end feature support for experienced users.
- Full vehicle setup support for ArduPilot and PX4 Pro powered vehicles
- Mission planning for autonomous flight
- Flight map display showing vehicle position, flight track, waypoints and vehicle instruments
- Video streaming with instrument display overlays
- Support for managing multiple vehicles
- Flight support for any vehicle which communicates using the MAVLink protocol
QGroundControl runs on Windows, OS X and Linux platforms as well as iOS and Android devices.
Developer related internal details of QGroundControl can be found in the developers guide.
Note: The QGroundControl user guide is an active work in progress. The information provided should be correct, but you may find missing information or incomplete pages.